Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Photoshop CS2 errors...

• Please log in to reply

larann78

larann78

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Please help me...I'm going to have a stroke if I can't get this fixed. I am a photographer and use Photoshop CS2 daily...never have problems. All of a sudden today, all at once, Photoshop starts acting up. It won't let me use my keyboard shortcuts that involve the ctrl and alt keys. Such as Ctrl alt spacebar to zoom....it won't do it. Also, I clicked on help and it gave me a message that said

ahc.exe
The instruction at "0x00864a4d" referenced memory at "0x00f20b08". The memory could not be "written".

I have tried installing the help package from Adobe.com and no luck. What could be going on? I depend on this program for my income!

Advertisements

MadMama

MadMama

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Please help me...I'm going to have a stroke if I can't get this fixed. I am a photographer and use Photoshop CS2 daily...never have problems. All of a sudden today, all at once, Photoshop starts acting up. It won't let me use my keyboard shortcuts that involve the ctrl and alt keys. Such as Ctrl alt spacebar to zoom....it won't do it. Also, I clicked on help and it gave me a message that said

ahc.exe
The instruction at "0x00864a4d" referenced memory at "0x00f20b08". The memory could not be "written".

I have tried installing the help package from Adobe.com and no luck. What could be going on? I depend on this program for my income!

http://www.geekstogo...or-t140095.html
I hope this helps.

Edited by MadMama, 26 November 2007 - 10:45 AM.

Sumitra

Sumitra

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you so much! I could now reinstall my Photoshop, I had exactly the same problem as mentioned above. Thanks again!!! :)