Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ARGH SYSTEM RESTORE DOESNT WORK

• Please log in to reply

oioi

oioi

• Pip
  • 3 posts
HI my computer is playing up no audio, speakers do work , checked drives , directx problems no audio exept in microsoft g s wavetable.cannot use system restore.
i have a micro bill on board could this be corrupting my computer.can i just restart in original mode, if so how.followed your post on removing mbs did not remove unwanted mbs,could it be because of different web address .by original mode i mean as when purchased[f? button?] dell dimension 1100 windows xp thanx
ps mbs has stopped appearing before problems started but icon still on menu

Edited by oioi, 29 October 2007 - 06:54 AM.

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Hello, oioi, welcome to geeks to go!
In the Control Panel, select "System" then "Device Manager". Do you have any entries with yellow error triangles?
Johanna

oioi

oioi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hi johanna
ta for the advice. sorry been of line my head is frazled?!!! i tried that and it did nt work
thanx
anymore advice pleeez
oioi

Edited by oioi, 29 October 2007 - 06:35 PM.