Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

computer in a mess

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sls

sls

• Pip
  • 7 posts
thank for your suggections still no good...

thanks wannabee tried that but didnt work....are all those applications ment to be automatic?? cause lots are either disabled or manuel. when tring to turn it to auto it pops ups a with a warning : config manager. plug and play service or another required service is not availible.

also one other problem is that i cant update or install some programs i.e itunes.
i used hijack this maybe i hope the results help..

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
You should not post HijackThis logfiles here -- we can't answer them. They need expert analysis, and those experts are only available on the Malware forum here: http://www.geekstogo...o-Here-f37.html Please post it again on the corret forum.

Edited by pip22, 31 October 2007 - 03:40 AM.