Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows - "No disk" msg

• Please log in to reply

emmkay2

emmkay2

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
I've perused this forum but I haven't seen any other info on this, so I hope someone can help.

This msg window just showed up 1 day & I'd like to know what it is, & how to rid myself of it.

Windows - No disk

There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a
disk into drive\Device\Harddisk0\DR0

Cancel Try Again Continue

Each time I boot up I receive this msg on my screen after Windows has loaded, and during all the quick launch/start bar stuff loading up. I can click cancel or the "X" box in the upper R-h corner of the little window and it will go away, but it is annoying to have to do this everytime I boot. Besides, I'd like to know if something is amiss that I need to 'fix.'

Thanks!

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
look here and see if that helps. :)

emmkay2

emmkay2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
TY very much for the info! i'll try it as soon as i'm @ my PC again (couple days) & let you know if it worked. :)

Edited by emmkay2, 02 November 2007 - 10:04 AM.