Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Need Laptop Help with video card Plz look at pictures

• Please log in to reply

kuklis

kuklis

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Im not shure if this is burnt out. Im asuming this is my video card. if it is how do i replace it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Advertisements

jackflash1991

jackflash1991

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
Could you zoom out a little to see where exactly it is located. It looks to be the video chip. Also does the computer turn on and what exactly is the problem?

kuklis

kuklis

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
just click on the pictures and it goes to a bigger one. i dont have a very high res carera so if i go in closer it looks realy blury. Also my problem is that my computer gets afew line glitches during games or anything that has graphic power. It slows down drasticaly. Ive also downloaded a video card stability tester and it shows the benchmark to be drasticaly lower than it should be. this is a link to another link in the forum with more details. http://www.geekstogo...lp-t174344.html ive done a butch of stuff but when i was cleaning out my computer i realized that that card looks a little weird like burnt out or something

Edited by kuklis, 01 November 2007 - 05:57 PM.

jackflash1991

jackflash1991

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Could you zoom OUT a little to see where exactly it is located.

like to see if it is on the motherboard or not.

Edited by jackflash1991, 01 November 2007 - 05:59 PM.

kuklis

kuklis

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
ok gimme afew min. i got reopen my computer

kuklis

kuklis

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Posted Image
Posted Image
first one from the right

Edited by kuklis, 01 November 2007 - 06:13 PM.

kuklis

kuklis

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
does anyone know plz help

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Hi there

For future reference, you may find it helps if you mention at the start of your thread the fact that this is a laptop...

kuklis

kuklis

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hi im not shure if my video card is burnt out or somthing. My computers been malfunctioning when i do things with high grahics, games ... It has graphic glitches of all sorts and extereme slowdown of the game. Ive done stability tests and it benchamarks alot llower than its supposed to. Even now with lower graphical games like ultima online it still happens. My video card is Nvidia geforce 7400 32 bit. If it looks like there is a problem what can i do(replace it or any other answer)...
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by kuklis, 03 November 2007 - 12:59 AM.

Adrenalin

Adrenalin

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
I am not sure if you video 'card' is burnt out but i do know that you can't change those chips unless you're a qualified technician and you nkow exactly what you doing.