Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two Productivity Killers

• Please log in to reply

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
http://www.funny-gam...otionpanic.html

Fun fun. There's 30 levels, and you have to survive them all. My favorite combo is 8-15-14, it sticks and does a lot of damage, at least to the stickmen.

http://www.funny-gam...z/luminara.html

This one is like good old Asteroids. It's hard at the end though, I can never beat the last level (50). Don't be scared by the way the purple diamonds rushing towards you, they stop after a while. A nice glitch on this one is when you have the "bubble spawners" and you pause the game by pressing P, they will keep spawning bubbles and the bubbles "stack". You get lots of points, but it lags your game :)

I've got to try to beat Luminara when my parents aren't home.

Edited by Fredil Yupigo, 05 November 2007 - 05:58 PM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
First one is a lot of fun even tho I only made it through 20 levels. Second game takes more coordination then I have nowadays. :)

Nice finds.

Ron

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Heheh... I used to do all these fancy tricks on the second one until I got tired and died twice on the first level :)

That's about as far as I got on the first one too. Where's keithr? :)