Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 troubles

• Please log in to reply

dru500a

dru500a

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all, I've searched everywhere for help but I can't seem to find the solution. I am using Premiere Pro 2.0 to edit audio. Everything was working fine until I went to make some final finishing touches but no audio played. I have not installed anything new. I checked each audio stream and none are mute. I also went into the Audio Hardware menu and Playback options and made sure the correct option was chosen to play through speakers, which is Premiere Pro Windows Sound. Still no audio. I believe I am missing something software related because I have the option in the menu to chose the sound to output to some external usb hardware which works fine, but I will not have access to this external hardware for long so I need the sound to be able to output on my laptop speakers. Please help if you have any idea whats going on. I feel like I'm missing something obvious but I've ran out of ideas. Thx

Advertisements