Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP ME PLEASE! CONNECTION MALARKY! :(

• Please log in to reply

crockerd

crockerd

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
ok i have the bt home hub connect via the ethernet cable..and all has been good..untill now, my internet keeps cutting out every so often, and i have to restart my computer and its works again, (for some reason i keep the hub on but restart my comp and it works again for a wehile) i have also restarted the hub, but it happens again. my networks is saying it is still connected but when i go to statues nothing is being sent or recieved?? any help would be superb!! thanks :)

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Take it up with BT as some Home Hubs have been known to be faulty. You should at least check out the BT equipment side of things before looking elsewhere. That's what you pay BT for in your monthly subscription.

crockerd

crockerd

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
i supose, the just "fixed" it before this happened, lol but thanks anyway :)