Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

why am I not getting any replies?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

x-FoRCe-x

x-FoRCe-x

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I need some help... here is my problem... I am in Iraq right now and I am using a wireless network on my private computer to access the internet... and the other day I found a Trojan Horse Virus on my computer that infexcted 1,158 of my files... not good I know... well I ran my AVG and Healed them all and they are in my Virus Vault right now... the next day I went to log onto the internet I am able to connect to the internet... but whenever I goto yahoo! or myspace of ANY SITE AT ALL... the little bar on the bottom of the window that shows you it loading... well that like does not move at all it tries to load the page and then the page just says after a couple of minutes " Page Cannot Be Displayed "... and it says that for all my web pages that I try and go to... I thought it was because of the Virus' but a few other people are having the same problem but a few people can run the internet just fine... I don't know what to do.... please help me this is the only way I can talk to my wife and if I don't fix it I can't talk to her... please help

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
One of 5 posts about this issue - closed.