Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

resetstkoflo error message

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My computer was working fine, then on boot up i got "the procedure entry point_resetstkoflw could not be located in dynamic link library msvct.dll. Please can someone advise me how to fix this problem or will I have to re format and loose everything.

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
This microsoft page may cover your problem:

I hope you get it sorted. And as regards "losing everything" if you have to re-install Windows, you really must adopt a routine of backing up all your own files somewhere else on another partition, another drive, a DVD-R or whatever, even if it means spending some money. Because one day a complete re-install of Windows will be unavoidable if , for example, the disk fails. What then, with no backup? I've been there and learned the hard way.

Edited by pip22, 09 November 2007 - 05:02 AM.