Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Toshiba Satellite P35-S609 Win XP Drivers ?

• Please log in to reply

TenOC

TenOC

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Toshiba Satellite P35-S609 Win XP Pro SP2

I needed to reformat my HD and reinstall Win XP Pro. Now I need to find the drivers for the following items with errors on my Device Manager. I went to Toshiba's web site

Ethernet Controller
Multimedia Audio Controller
PCI FLASH Memory
PCI FLASH Memory
PCI Modem
SM Bus Controller

I went to Toshiba's web site below (note I put carriage returns in the address to get it to wrap)

http://www.csd.toshi.../su...2|838443
ModelDLCat=null&BV_SessionID=%40%40%40%400297104859.1194617527%40%40%40%40&BV_EngineID=
cccfaddmhggefdicgfkceghdgngdgmm.0&ListType=Model&ct=DL&moid=835433&rpn=PSP30U&OrderBy=D&PublicStartIndex=
0&PrivateStartIndex=0&PublicCutOff=&PrivateCutOff=&AddOldPublicItems=false&AddOldPrivateItems=undefined&all_docs=false

and found a number of drivers to down load. I tried them all (?), but I may have missed the key one. Does anyone know the one I need?

Thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Audio Controller, PCI Modem and Ethernet Controller (which is probably the wireless card) drivers are on the page you linked to.

The Flash Memory drivers and SM Bus Controller you can obtain by changing the filter of the Operating Systems drop-down box from "XP Service Pack 2" to just "Windows XP" and click Apply Filter. The flash Memory options you grab the 5-in-one card reader driver and the SM Bus Controller is the ATI System Chipset Driver.

TenOC

TenOC

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Audio Controller, PCI Modem and Ethernet Controller (which is probably the wireless card) drivers are on the page you linked to.

Do you know which is the correct file??

Audio Controller, File name ?
PCI Modem File name ?
Ethernet Controller File name ?

Thanks