Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SirNight33

SirNight33

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Posted Image
Ok first photo recently my pc has been acting strange so i went into My Computer to see the diskspace i have cause ive been downloading alot of music recently,movies and games when i click on C:\ the 2nd photo shows what popsup its the same thing i get if i were to take the extension thing off a txt file and just leave it without one i really need help whats wrong with my pc i get the same popup with my 2nd drive and also a "Auto" thing is on both drives whats it for help!!!!! :)
Posted Image

NOTE:the black square and bar is just blocking out a program i dont want everyone to see ^^

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

cause ive been downloading alot of music recently,movies and games

NOTE:the black square and bar is just blocking out a program i dont want everyone to see ^^

Something like that would indicate you are using a not so kosher program to get your "music, movies and games" and would lead one to believe you are pirating.

Unfortunately, we do not assist with illicitly obtained material or the problems caused/associated with these.

Therefore, unless you can give me a very good reason why I shouldmn't, this thread will be closed before the end of the day and reported to a Mod and/or Admin.

Murray

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
As Murray said, we do not help with problems which may be related to piracy or illegal use of software. This topic is now closed. If you can convince me that these problems are not related to illegal downloads or other questionable activities, I'll be happy to reopen it for you.