Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need training

• Please log in to reply

geek in training

geek in training

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Looking for a major geek to teach me every thing they know! I bearly know anything about computers (compared to you guys) The only major thing iv done is make a gaming website! I need trainging beacuse im only 12 lol! :)

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hello geek in training...welcome to Geeks to Go!

You've come to the right place to learn about all things computer, that's for sure. We have some of the best techs on the net here.

If you are interested in learning Malware removal, there is Geek U...You can find out more about that Here.

To learn the Tech side of things, just watch the Trusted Techs in action...they are awesome.

Glad to have you here...hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us.

wannabe1

geek in training

geek in training

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts

I bearly know anything about computers (compared to you guys) The only major thing iv done is make a gaming website!

Barely know anything? :) I know some about computers but I sure don't know how to make a website! :) Yet........ :) Im still in learning so I want training too! :)