Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Printing horrible photos and text

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a HP phtosmart 1115 printer which has been great. Recently, I have been printing photos but the colors are not qute corret. The photos look washed (lack of color) and the blues/yellows/reds are not right. I have tried the obvious of replacing cartridges and cleaning the printer, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

Is there an updated driver for the printer, from HP? I have had the printer for a few years... This same problem is happening on my sons computer (differnent HP printer).

Could it have anything to do with being connected to the internet and something was updated for Vista, and causing an error

Any help, or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks to all :)

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
If the computer you are using has Vista, the printer is not supported:
HP Products -  HP Product Is Not Supported in Windows Vista 

Edited by Ax238, 15 November 2007 - 11:01 AM.