Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Soldier of Fortune Payback coming nov 13th

• Please log in to reply

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
Soldier of Fortune Payback will be out in 2 days I cant wait.

If anyone has ever played SOF1 or SOF2 you might want to try this new game coming out.

I have played Sof2 for 5 years since it was released and I have a very skilled clan on it with 3 game servers.

Sof2 was a very good multiplayer game alternative to Counter Strike if you arent a big CS fan you will like SOF2. Alot of people still play SOF2. Here is a link that tell information about the game..

You can find many videos on youtube or gametrailers.com etc..

http://www.mercenarieswanted.com/

This game is VERY VERY gory way way more than sof2 was. If you shoot a guys leg or arm it flies off literally.

This 3rd installment is made by a different company than the first 2 sof games. Its made bye activision/cauldron..

If you want to see the gory game footage videos goto youtube and search.

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts

If anyone has ever played SOF1 or SOF2 you might want to try this new game coming out.

I have played Sof2 for 5 years since it was released and I have a very skilled clan on it with 3 game servers.

Sof2 was a very good multiplayer game alternative to Counter Strike if you arent a big CS fan you will like SOF2. Alot of people still play SOF2. Here is a link that tell information about the game..

This game is VERY VERY gory way way more than sof2 was. If you shoot a guys leg or arm it flies off literally.

This 3rd installment is made by a different company than the first 2 sof games. Its made bye activision/cauldron..

I find this game is so gory, to the point that it's unrealistic at some points. I played SOF1 back in the day as it came with the computer my uncle built for my family when I was like 12. It was good then, if a demo comes out, I'll likely give it a try, however with COD4 and Crysis, it'd have to be quite good to beat those games.
James

Edited by james_8970, 11 November 2007 - 08:30 PM.

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts

I find this game is so gory, to the point that it's unrealistic at some points. I played SOF1 back in the day as it came with the computer my uncle built for my family when I was like 12. It was good then, if a demo comes out, I'll likely give it a try, however with COD4 and Crysis, it'd have to be quite good to beat those games.
James

haha yeah the game is so gory and unrealistic but they did that on purpose because people like to see limbs fall off and gory stuff like that lol..

Yes im getting crysis also that was my #1 choice then sof payback..

ADNoland

ADNoland

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
I saw that it was coming out in a magazine the other week, first I had heard of it and I was very surprised. I figured that would be something everyone would be talking about, SOF was a pretty popular game.