Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Unable to remove Panda Internet Sectuity 2006

• Please log in to reply

mxd6

mxd6

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
I've tried everything and there is no way to not remove this program.
From Control Panel to the Panda Icon.....there is no way to remove it.
I have never seen or experienced anything like it.
Any suggestions?

XP OPS

Edited by mxd6, 12 November 2007 - 07:10 AM.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Panda Removal Tool. Works every time.
http://www.pandasoft...?num=1185546808 - for 2007 but all Panda versions are generic anyway, just different functionality, different screens and naff all difference between 2006 and 2007 (to my mind anyway).

mxd6

mxd6

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Thanks for your reply. I have come to the unfortunate conclusion to refomat the entire hard drive due to a virus (web highjacking) that I can't get rid of. It's been posted here since Nov 4 with no reply and I've tried everything humanly possible including 10 virus and anti spy program attempts to remove. This one is a son of a gun......reformat is the only option now.

Take care and may my son be more careful in the future!

:)