Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Logonui.EXE-Application Error

• Please log in to reply

KingGage1

KingGage1

• Pip
  • 2 posts
It all started yesterday,I downloaded a corrupt file. started Getting error message as follows Logonui.EXE-Application Error.The instruction at 0x005e0406 refrenced at 0x005e0406.The memory could not be "written".I than foun out I was attacked by Trojan-Spy.win32@MX. I then ran AVG Antivirus it went through its steps and restarted. I now get a Windows log in screen that says as follows Log On To Windows,Username HP_Administrator Password:Blank I hit ok then it says please wait loading settings,Please wait windows logging off. I cant enter my computer even in safe mode what do I do? Please help

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
You should have a 'Recovery' disc or a recovery procedure to follow if Windows won't start on an HP system. That will restore the PC to it's 'as new' state as it left the factory, with Windows and all necessary drivers installed. That's your best option.

KingGage1

KingGage1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
When I put recovery disk in that I made with my system,I get option R=restore,F=format,Q=quit.I press R= for standard system recovery.Then I get another error as follows File\minint\system32\biosinfo.inf could not be loaded.The error code is 14 Setup cannot continue.Press any key to exit. That is as far as I can go.Does any 1 know if I can backdoor this window login screen?Maybe some other options also