Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Sony Ericsson pc suite application launcher error

• Please log in to reply

shalebridgethief

shalebridgethief

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, i recently purchased a sony ericsson w850i phone and installed it's pc suite software. upon exiting the program i always get a lot of errors like "Application Launcher Error" at some random numbers "the memory could not be "written" any ideas? (For what it's worth, i removed the HJT log. Sorry)

-Many Thanks.

Edited by shalebridgethief, 13 November 2007 - 03:45 AM.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Please do not post HJT logs on any forum other than this one: http://www.geekstogo...o-Here-f37.html

It's plainly stated on the main forum index page. Only trained malware staff are permitted to reply to HJT logs.

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
This seems to be a product specific error related to the inability of the application to write to specific memory addresses which might be occupied by other applications.

I think that you will get a faster and better solution at the technical support of Ericsson.