Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with Anti-Virus & Spyware Software!

• Please log in to reply

charmedangyl

charmedangyl

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I was wondering what your thoughts are on Webroot Spy Sweeper with Anti-Virus? Or Trend Micro P-Cillin anti-virus? I already have Spy Sweeper, but they are offering the ant-virus for $10 more. What are your recommendations on Spyware and Anti-Virus programs?

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
If you want one that's been tested independently and passed with flying colours, and has all three security products integrated into one package, you won't go far wrong with 'BitDefender Internet Security'. Voted best product in recent tests (last month) yet cheaper than those that had poor results.
It's a firewall, antivirus and antispyware package and I've been using it for a year. No hesitation in recommending it.

http://www.bitdefender.com/