Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PC will automatically turn ON

• Please log in to reply

SHENGTON

SHENGTON

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
Yesterday, my computer just fine then between 10 to 20 minutes somethings like "BOOM" inside my system unit. So everything goes down. When I press the power button it won't turn ON anymore. So I suspected that the problem is the PSU. I replaced PSU using my Dad's PSU just to diagnose if it's the PSU is the culprit. So when I plugged it on my computer will automatically turn on. So what's going on with my computer?

Please help me with my problem...

Edited by SHENGTON, 13 November 2007 - 11:55 PM.

Advertisements

SHENGTON

SHENGTON

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
When I plugged it on the outlet the PSU fan and Processor fan both are spinning too.

SHENGTON

SHENGTON

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
My Dad's PSU don't have yong parang switch at the back of the PSU where you can switch to 115V and 230V. While my PSU (which is already dead) have.