Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

New Mouse

• Please log in to reply

monoxidez

monoxidez

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
I've decided to buy a new mouse now. Since I think the Logitech MX518 is just too big for my hand. I'm looking for a mouse that is pretty small since my hand is small.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
Hi, the only suggestion I have is to go for a decent-quality brand. I personally prefer Logitech and Microsoft, they both manufacture good keyboards and mouses (mice).

I once had a fancy wireless keyboard/mouse combo, but got sick of the batteries issue, now I just use a cheap Logitech corded set, works just fine. My mouse looks like this one.

Unless, of course, you need a really good one for gaming or something?

The Admiral

The Admiral

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 1,067 posts
http://www.bestbuy.c...d=1142298457355

That's mine. It's great. And cheap. But it's a bit small for my hands, but still feels great. Usually stores have demo mice for you to try... definitely give this one a shot!

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
That's good thinking, The Admiral!

Head down to your nearest store and try out a whole bunch of them, definitely a good way to find what you like :)

monoxidez

monoxidez

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I don't think I like Logitech mouses, they seem so big. Also, I'm looking for a gaming mouse. A small one. Also, it must have a wire.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
I suggest you take a look at notebook mice as they are smaller in size and may be what your looking for.
James

Adrenalin

Adrenalin

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
I have a small, very nice, comfortable little Genius mouse, it's not a notebook mouse and i found it for about R100 [$15 give or take]. Optical, does the job just like it should, and you can even interchange the colours... For $15 i reckon i got myself a good deal

monoxidez

monoxidez

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I was looking at the Razer mouses. I kinda like the style of it. But I have no idea which to pick. Cooperhead and Diamondback look the same and Razer Deathadder looks cool too. I wonder which one is the smallest one, I couldn't tell. Also are razer mouses even small?

Help?

SOORENA

SOORENA

• PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
Get the new addition that they have they're called Razer Diamondback 3G. I have the copperhead version and its very nice, pricewise I think the Diamondback 3G is worth it.

Thanks

Edited by SOORENA, 17 November 2007 - 05:13 PM.