Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help! Annoying yellow triangle haunting me

• Please log in to reply

Zeintein Tegema

Zeintein Tegema

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: ;) ;) :)

Okay in the tool box in the lower right hand corner of the screen is a constant little yellow triangle that refuses to go away. I've run spyware removers, anti-virus programs and i've even prayed before using the comp. Not to mention the rosery beads too. Can someone help me here? Pretty please with sugar on top...

:) :) :) :)

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
have you clicked on it to see what it says? Sounds like it the windows update feature letting you know that there are updates available.

Starjax

Zeintein Tegema

Zeintein Tegema

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yea i have clicked it...it shows different problems every time. This time, it connected me to the internet on a spyware killer site. Other times, it has just said that the comp is infected with spyware...but whenever i run a spy bot it finds them, kills them, than about 2-5 minutes later it comes back.....along side of this, i now have like 20 new desktop items that won't leave me alone. My computer hates me :tazz: ;) ;) :)

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
ok what you need to do is follow the instructions on the link below.
http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

you definately have spyware. We normally recomend spybot and adaware both to be run. Follow the instructions and you will get all the help you need.

Starjax