Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

no boot device available...I have eprom memory

• Please log in to reply

PinkAngelDarlin

PinkAngelDarlin

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
my computer has a rom memory that boots win98, but something is wrong,won't boot hard drive or cd-rom up,I have a Dell optilex gxa,pII=233,Intel 82440LX PCI/AGP,Flash Eprom bios version 1.10 A05 but flashed to 1.10 A10,3D rage pro video controller,crystal 4236 audio,my service tag for Dell is cx6yq if this helps for the manuls on www.dell.com ,that iv'e seen but didn't help except ,that i found out that is my problem ,but do not know how to fix it.i can still use a: drive.I also have only 2 drives cd-rom as slave and hard drive as master is a maxtor 90648d3...hope this helps... i will really appreciate any help, Thanx..

Edited by PinkAngelDarlin, 19 November 2007 - 02:01 AM.

Advertisements