Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen Help

• Please log in to reply

rdzsaxy

rdzsaxy

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Well yall have helped me in the past so im coming here again, its seems that on my other HD has a major error, the BSoD unfortunately , i actually looked my error code up on the very resourceful list but it doesn't seem to be on there
*** STOP: 0x00000051 (0x00000003, 0x00000001, 0x00003000, 0xE195E030)

That the on i keep getting

I try to start in safe mode but nothing

It keep going to the blue screen then finishes counting off to 100 then reboots, and that an on going process

Can someone please help

Thanks,
Rdz

Edited by rdzsaxy, 18 November 2007 - 09:45 PM.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Stop 0x51 errors are caused by issues with the registry and these normally come about because the hard drive is on the way out. If you unplug the other hard drive does this error message stop coming up?

rdzsaxy

rdzsaxy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Well, the hard drive im talking about is the hard drive i got from my friend, it is a 30 Gig Maxtor, i was running on that HD for about a year and 1/2 untill it started giving me problems. Before this HD (the Maxtor) i had a 6 Gig (yeah unbelievable..I know) which was full of virus's which i recently got all off and now is what im running on....so to answer your question im only running on one HD at a time so yeah, when i plug in the maxtor, it starts up then goes through all the crap , doesn't even boot, go to BSoD then reboots and starts all over again

So yeah... lol

Rdz

rdzsaxy

rdzsaxy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Bump (Since its been a couple of days)

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Can you get into safe mode or try running last known good configuration.

rdzsaxy

rdzsaxy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
When i try getting into safe mode or running the last known good configuration, they both end up with a BSoD

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Hello rdzsaxy,

Try Recovering the registry from snapshot see if that helps.