Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Belkin Bluetooth FT8003

• Please log in to reply

GMAC

GMAC

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Belkin Bluetooth Adapter Problem (Model FT8003)

Before i upgraded to SP2, this dongle worked perfectly. After upgrading, there seems to be a major problem.

I have installed the latest drivers from Belkin, but in device manager it refuses to recognise the dongle (you know - ?_USB Device) even though the ports and everything else have installed fine.

I even went through Belkins pdf on how to fix this problem on SP2, but the situation is different. Windows won't even recognise it as a bluetooth radio in the first place. I have also tried directing windows to the drivers manually, but it says that the files contain no information about my new device.

Im running a Toshiba Notebook, SP10-304
It recently had a hard disk fault, but that was replaced, and the RAM put up to 512MB :tazz:
OS - Win XP Home SP2.

If anybody can help me out on this one, it'd be great!

GMAC

Advertisements

fastblackjetta

fastblackjetta

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i'm having the same problem, windows will not recognize my adapter either after service pack 2