Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

n00b Outerinfo HiJackThis Log

• Please log in to reply

DaSkinnyGuy

DaSkinnyGuy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Well hello to everyone. I followed the steps for the AVG Anti-Spyware and came up with 25 objects found for the outerinfo. I hit apply all actions or something like that and now I have 20 items in quarantine. I already rebooted my computer after the scan. I tried saving the report but all I have is the 20 items that are in quarantine. When the computer turned back on the outerinfo popup came up. If I select all the quarantine items that are there it looks that my system volume infomation will be deleted. Is this my sound devices or is that something else? Can I just click Remove Finally or is there other steps I should take before I loose these files. I am running Windows XP on a Dell 3000 desktop PC if this helps at all. And have McAfee Security center installed on my computer. But because of how slow my computer is moving it has yet to finish a scan.

Advertisements