Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Website Coder?

• Please log in to reply

MR0624

MR0624

• PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Me and a friend are starting a new gaming company, and he's pretty good at designing sites but we just need someone to put it into code for us..Would anyone be willing to do this for us?

We'll also need some php scripts coded and added in because we'll be selling stuff.

Post below, PM, or add to xfrie : cmpgk636

Edited by MR0624, 22 November 2007 - 03:08 PM.

Advertisements

I.D.S. Administrator

I.D.S. Administrator

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Me and a friend are starting a new gaming company, and he's pretty good at designing sites but we just need someone to put it into code for us..Would anyone be willing to do this for us?

We'll also need some php scripts coded and added in because we'll be selling stuff.

I'll design the website. As long as you make me something in return (not money; maybe a preview of a game :))?

MR0624

MR0624

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

I'll design the website. As long as you make me something in return (not money; maybe a preview of a game :))?

We've already got a design set up, pretty good too my friend does freelance graphic design in his spare time, but uhh can you code it and set up some php scripts?

In return, I can probably work something out with a server if you play CS:S or I can get you a vent server..