Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DVD Burner Problem

• Please log in to reply

tphammer08

tphammer08

• Pip
  • 2 posts
so lately my dvd burner had been working fine but until recently my dvd burner won't burn my dvds. i use a copying program that came with my laptop called roxio. but i always stop in the middle for recording and popup this in the advance explaination. can anyone help me

Sense: 03 ASC: 73 ASCQ: 03 (Command 2A)
-------------------------------------------------------
Px.dll: 4.0.36.500
pxafs.dll: 4.0.36.500
pxdrv.dll: 1.2.9.0
PxMas.dll: 4.0.36.500
PxSFS.DLL: 4.0.36.500
PxWave.dll: 4.0.36.500
pxwma.dll: 1.0.0.3

Advertisements

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
1: Have you the changed the type of disks you burn? If yes, try to burn disks of the same type that worked successfully.

2: Download a free trial version of Cheetah dvd burning program from this link. try to burn and see if it works. If it does then your Roxio is corrupted, as suggested by the error message.

3: If still no good get a ceaning disk and run a cleanup of the drive.

4: If still no good then I am afraid that your drive might need replacement.

tphammer08

tphammer08

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks for the help but it is sad to say that i was the fourth choice. so i got an external drive and it works perfectly fine.