Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

some website pages don't show color

• Please log in to reply

bigal41

bigal41

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
My daughters laptop... when she goes to a home page like " Excite " these is no color to the background..can you guys help. Please note I am not that up on computer stuff so make it as easy as you can thanks.

Al

Advertisements

MR0624

MR0624

• PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

My daughters laptop... when she goes to a home page like " Excite " these is no color to the background..can you guys help. Please note I am not that up on computer stuff so make it as easy as you can thanks.

Al

Never heard of this "Excite"..link please.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Excite as in the old search engine, most likely. Used to be a really popular search engine.

Anyway looking at the Excite.com site now, it seems to be mostly white with a black banner and some yellow stripes. How does it look for the original poster?

bigal41

bigal41

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
hi I'm the original poster ..I guess she just has to live it but thanks guys for the input.