Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Action/Adventure

• Please log in to reply

SirNight33

SirNight33

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Well ive been getting into playing single player games on my computer and its been pretty fun started prince of persia t2t and beat RE4 but im having a hard time finding other games like that can anyone give me some suggestions? :)

Edited by SirNight33, 25 November 2007 - 11:06 AM.

Advertisements

jackflash1991

jackflash1991

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
Not too familiar with that game but I have heard of it. Is it like a First Person Shooter (FPS) kind of game? The Half-Life 2 series is really good. It has a very good storyline and it really pulls you into the game. Could be a movie it is so good. If you want to try Half-Life 2 series I recommend just buying Orange Box. Orange Box is just a big value pack of games that include the Half-Life 2 series (Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Cost, Half-Life 2: Episode 1, and Half-Life 2: Episode 2), Portal, and Team Fortress 2. http://www.steampowe...r...;SubId=469

Even if you do not want to play Portal or Team Fortress 2 the package is still a good deal. For the entire series Half-Life 2 costs $79.85 but Orange Box which includes the Half-Life series in it costs only $49.95 and includes 2 other games. Very good deal.

Orange Box: http://orange.half-life2.com/

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts
If you liked the 3rd POP game, you'll like the 2nd one (Warrior Within) and love the 1st one (Sands of Time), since the series actually got worse (in my and the majority of reviewers' opinions) since the 1st one. In fact, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is one of my all time favorite games.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I found Sands of Time to be extremely difficult to navigate, running towards me, running away from me, running sideways... :) That said, though, I did rather enjoy it! I also am a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. This is an awesome game, just huge. All the other games I like don't fit into this category :)

SirNight33

SirNight33

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

I found Sands of Time to be extremely difficult to navigate, running towards me, running away from me, running sideways... :) That said, though, I did rather enjoy it! I also am a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. This is an awesome game, just huge. All the other games I like don't fit into this category :)

Heh yeah the game is a bit hard specially the movement control and combat combos but other then that its pretty fun to slide down a chain and stealth kill two enemies i cant find sands of time anywhere was able to get pop:ww off d2d yesterday tho not sure if i should stop playing T2T and beat WW then continue the story with T2T wish the boss fights were harder tho!

I was looking at the silent hill games for PC 3&4 but im not really sure if its anything like RE4 i remember playing the first silent hill for PS1 and it was pretty fun if any of you guys played it can you tell me if SH3/4 was any good i wish God of War had a PC version of it :)

Edited by SirNight33, 25 November 2007 - 11:09 AM.