Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

What’s inside a Microprocessor

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 7 posts
hi :tazz:
plz any one knows any solution of these quastions help me
What’s inside a Microprocessor?

What are the steps taken by a microprocessor to execute an instruction?

What are Data Bus and Address Bus? And why we need 2 busses, why not just one bus?

17. How does data get stored -physically- on a hard disk? How do we read/write it?

18. How does data get stored -physically- on a CD? How do we read/write it?

19. How does data get stored -physically- on a Static RAM? How do we read/write it?

20. How does data get stored -physically- on a Dynamic RAM? How do we read/write it?

21. Why would we need to partition a hard disk?

22. What is the meaning of a filesystem used for a certain partition and give some examples.

23. What is booting?

24. What is the utility “fdisk”?

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
I could answer all of those but you clearly just want someone to do your homework for you, I suggest you research it yourself first.

If you have any queries regarding the info you find, by all means come back & post them and I or someone here else will help you out.