Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can't install Wheel of Fortune -please help

• Please log in to reply

Alliewalker

Alliewalker

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Hi,

I just purchased a Wheel of Fortune game. Whenever I try to load it from the disc, it will not load. It atomatically goes into Utility Copy for my scanner and printer. I do not have the instructions for the game cause I purchased on Ebay. It is supposed to be new from the factory. When I bought it the company said that it would run on XP. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help. Thank you.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
was the software in the original packaging, sealed and everything? Sounds to me like the disc is defective or you were scammed.

Alliewalker

Alliewalker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Thank you for your help. I got the game to running but I had to disable my printer and scanner first. Never had a game that I had to do that with. Thanks again for the reply.