Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

rapidshare?

• Please log in to reply

toffeymen

toffeymen

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hi all hope someone can help me please........

I have been on rapidshare.com and bought and paid for a premium account which was fine and used it a couple of times but now no matter what i try i can not get on the web site???????? i can surf the web and visit any site i want with no problems and everypage i visit is fine all apart from rapid share i will just not let me on the error message i keep getting is.............

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

ive asked a few friends to try the site and they get on with no probs

Please please please can someone help me out. thanks

Edited by toffeymen, 24 November 2007 - 12:48 PM.

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Have you tried contacting the tech support at the web page? Here is what I found under "support" for them:

Need Help? +41 41 748 7880 Mon Fri 8 am 5 am Central European Time
mprint
RapidShare AG
Gewerbestrasse 6
CH-6330 Cham
Schweiz
Support:

To make sure we can help you as fast and competent as possible, please consider the following:

- You can find instant help in our FAQ. Many questions are already answered there.
- Please read the text on our homepage and in our news carefully. Many questions will solve itself that way.

In case you still have questions, just write us an e-mail to [email protected] in English or German.
Please make sure you give a detailed and compact explanation of your problem.

A wrong e-mail is for example: "I can't login! Why not?" because this makes it necessary to ask for more details.

A better e-mail:
"I get the following error-message when trying to login with my account-data: ...
My account-details are: ...
I use this browser: ... and this operating system: ..."

The most important thing is an exact copy of the error-message and your account-details.

Name*: ...
E-Mail*: ...
Login-ID*: ...
Transaction-ID*: ...
Date of account-creation: ...
Date of payment**: ...

* This has to be the details you used when you paid for your account. You can find your transaction-ID in your Paypal account.
** If you used an eCheck.

Abuse-Management:

If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, please contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected].

Please note that we will only process complaints that meet the following requirements:

* Please provide us with your name, address and telephone number.
* Please describe the copyrighted work that is affected.
* Describe the exact location of the infringing file by providing us with the exact RapidShare link (example: http://rapidshare.co...56/example.jpg).
* Add the web address under which the link has been published.

If your request applies to more than one RapidShare link please make sure that all links are complete.
Do not send attachments. Include the illegal file links directly in your message.

Please make sure you can receive messages on the e-mail address from which you contact us.

Anonymous or incomplete messages will not be processed. Thank you for your understanding.

toffeymen

toffeymen

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
thanks for reply..but i did email them and all they put back was....it must be my browser settings...which was of no help to a novice like me