Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer wont get off this blue screen(not the one of death)

• Please log in to reply

Normalcy

Normalcy

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
My computer wont stay off of this blue screen after i logon. the only thing it lets me do is ctrl alt delete, which brings up the security options (vista)
I click the task manager to start explorer manually, but it never pops up. it just stays on that blue screen with only my mouse on it. I CANT logon safe mode, it crashes everytime it gets to the logon menu. I tried all 3 options all the same results. I cannot post a hijack this log due to me not being to start any applications. I used 2 be able to reformat my comp, but ever since I updated to vista the option has dissipated. I turn to you because i got no idea where to begin...If I even can...thx...Even if you cant do nothing, please respond saying so...

Advertisements