Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

STOPzilla

• Please log in to reply

TM2469

TM2469

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I was checking my e-mail and suddenly I was warned of an attack I shut down immediately and ran a full system scan with STOPzill which I quickly downloaded and these are the scan results. I am afraid to do anything so if anyone can tell me what is safe to delete I will.

I also downloaded Hijackthis and I have ran a scan with it as well, but will wait to send results of it until I hear what is safe to do in stopzilla.

I am afraid to uninstall STOPzilla and use just Hijackthis because I am afraid if I do my computer will be flooded with the virus that attacked it agian.

I apologize for the topic description, however I had so much happening reacently I lost the virus name that attacked my computer.

TM2469

Attached Files

Advertisements