Yes - we're geeks - computer geeks. Let's analyse this carefully then, shall we?
1. Did you turn the oven off?
2. Was the pizza good? What kind of pizza are we talking here? (I'm getting hungry)
3. On what did you burn your arm? On the metal grille inside then oven? On the pizza pan? On the pizza itself?
4. Did you do anything, like put cream on the burn or run it under cold water for a few minutes?
5. What kind of professional medical advice have you sought?
6. Can you make me a pizza?
But seriously, you should put some kind of burns cream on it - aloe vera has been mentioned in this thread already - and if it's really bad, see a doctor.