Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Deleted emails

• Please log in to reply

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
I tried doing searches for this info and no luck. So, here i am hoping someone here can help me.

Where does all that deleted email go? Is there someplace else that i should be going to do some clean-up? It seems there is always another file someplace holding onto things we think we have gotten rid of.

No, i do not have anything that prying eyes would love to get hold of. It just seems I should be cleaning up some stuff on my PC. And I have been told that this is the case but they couldn't remember where to go to delete the stuff.

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Moved to the Applications Forum. This really is not a random discussion.

In order for someone to help you, you will need to give us a lot more information. What are you using to check your email? Who is your email provider?