Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The GeeksToGo Car Park

• Please log in to reply

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Seeing as there are quite a few car fans around here, I was thinking we could do a fun thread :)

Post your car pictures (doesn't have to be your car, just take it off the internet) for everyone to see :) If you don't have your own car (like me :)) you can post your family car, too!

I'll get the ball rolling. We have two cars, both Peugeots. I know you guys in the US don't have these, it's a French car, but they're quite good cars, although not really reliable.

There's the old one, a 1994 Peugeot 205: (ours is white, though)

Posted Image

And there's the newer one which we're going to replace soon, a 2003 307. It's a good car, but it's really unreliable... Quite comfortable and fun, though.

Posted Image

Edited by landlord, 28 November 2007 - 08:43 AM.

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Isn't reliability a sign of a good car? How can you have a good car that is not reliable?

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Our new car is leased from my father's job, so we don't pay a dime for its maintenance. It's a good car because it's comfortable and fun to drive, and it gets a good value for money. Plus it's not nearly as boring as the Japanese cars sold 'round here/

**Brian**

**Brian**

Semper Paratus: Always Ready

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
Edited to Add my Picture of my Pride and Joy (properly sized of course) ~brian

Posted Image

(A 1998 Rolls Invacare Arrow 2GT FWD Power Wheelchair)

Nice Pics!!

I don't have a "car" in the sense of the word, but I gues you could call my Rascal Scooter and my Invacare Arrow 2GT PowerChair (pictured above) my "Cars" because I use them for mobility when I am not in a position to walk safely. If it were NOT for loving family members I would not have them - If I am in 4th gear with the Arrow, she will FLY because everything is wide open - the stick is quite sensitive, so the only way I go to 4th is in a wide open flat area with no obstructions or traffic :)

Brian

Edited by **Brian**, 28 November 2007 - 11:07 AM.

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Do post pics :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i've got this guy Posted Image it's a 2001 tacoma SR5 (though i've got the stepside model...very hard to find)....i've got the largest 4 cylinder toyota made that year...and 4 wheel drive...i love the thing...i bought it with 40k miles on it...and i'm almost at 100k now...i've wrecked it once...but it's a great truck

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Posted Image

2006 Chevy Equinox (mine is white tho).

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Posted Image

Add the wife's car.

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
I like the Equinox's looks :) Never been in one though.

And you gotta love the Prius, it's so gadgety inside :)

The Admiral

The Admiral

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 1,067 posts
Posted Image
Posted Image

Okay... so technically these are my parent's cars... But since I don't have my own, these count. An 05 (i know the picture is an 06) Grey Honda Pilot and a "Yoda Green" 2006 Toyota Corolla. Both are awesome. I live in Salt Lake City, UT, so the Pilot is great for winter and Yoda is great for summer. The Yoda is usually my date car.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
This is mine (but mine is blue):

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts

Okay... so technically these are my parent's cars... But since I don't have my own, these count. An 05 (i know the picture is an 06) Grey Honda Pilot and a "Yoda Green" 2006 Toyota Corolla. Both are awesome. I live in Salt Lake City, UT, so the Pilot is great for winter and Yoda is great for summer. The Yoda is usually my date car.

I am sure that works out well especially sense 2 days ago we started getting snow. Unlike my car Driving 2 days ago was fun especially sense my nob for my temperature controls need to be changed with pliers.

This is my car except mine is gray and without the spoiler. I bought it with 130000 miles on it for 3000 It now has over 230000. I have also driven it though Nevada.
800px_2nd_Acura_Integra_2door.jpg

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
Hi sari!Who is the manufacturer of the car you're driving?I never seen that model,i dont think it's available in europe

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Looks like a FORD zorba.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

Hi sari!Who is the manufacturer of the car you're driving?I never seen that model,i dont think it's available in europe

It's a Subaru B9 Tribeca - it was a new model in 2006.