Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Backing up Files

• Please log in to reply

Seamey. T

Seamey. T

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Hi Guys,

Was backing up my documents for the first time using Nero 8 and all went fine until the program started to verify the files on the 6Cd's I had burned.
I got two errors on the final log file which I do not understand and hoped by posting here someone could shed some light on the problem.
I will include the log file and would really appreciate it if someone could take a look and try to enlighten me,there is no point in having these backup discs if I cannot restore my files from them.

Regards,

Seamey.T

Attached Files

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
have you gone manually in and verified the data on the cd's?

Seamey. T

Seamey. T

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Hi starjax, //thank you for the reply,

yeah did as you suggested and everything worked fine,all verified manually so I take it all is ok.

What would be the cause of those errors I received??

Thank you so much for the advice and help,you and all the staff and all involved with "GTG" have a wonderful Xmas and great New Year.

Seamey.T :)