Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

can't view some sites properly because flash/java player is not in

• Please log in to reply

enemanumber1

enemanumber1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
If I go to a site that needs flash or java player, I always get a message telling me to install flash or java to view the page correctly. Those messages are sometimes pop-ups but mostly the message is shown on the website itself. I installed the players numerous times but it's still not working. I did everything that the instructions tell me to then restart my computer afterwards. Can someone help me with this?

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I get that often because I control the JavaScript for every site I visit. After allowing JS, usually temporarily, the flash will load normally. I would suggest you see if you have JS allowed in your browser.

Ron