I am getting frustrated with it. I have been told to get a memory upgrade to 1 or 2 GB RAM and it will run faster. The thing is, is that I paid about $900 for it already. I don't want to put more money into it if I don't have to. I have about 2 more weeks to decide if I am going to keep it. I have seen better deals elsewhere for computers that already have 2GB of memory for the same or less money. I need to decide what to do and quickly!
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance!