Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Transfer Music from Itunes to SonicStage.

• Please log in to reply

My.Mission

My.Mission

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
I've just recently bought some songs from itunes and need to convert them so i can get them on my SonicStage so then i can put them on my Mp3 player. Anyone got any idea's to how i can do it?
Thanks.

Advertisements

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Use a converter. One I'd recommend is this:

http://www.download.....html?tag=lst-5

Haven't tried it out yet though as all the songs I buy are MP3's and I don't need any converting.

~Kelvin

My.Mission

My.Mission

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Okay, I'll give it a try, thank you very much.

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Also, I think songs from iTunes is DRM-protected, but I don't buy songs from there, so I don't know... Would you be kind enough to provide information on whether they are DRM-protected? Thanks.

~Kelvin

My.Mission

My.Mission

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
I believe they are, because I've tried every way of moving music from itunes and it doesn't work. All i can do i put song's on itunes. Kind of sucks...but yea, thats life.
Thank you for your help.

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
If you are really into music, you could buy the songs from AOL or in real life from record stores as they are not protected, though I'm not sure whether AOL Music gives you DRM-protected songs. CD's don't have DRM, I think. You can use CD rippers to rip the songs, then put it onto your MP3 player.

~Kelvin

My.Mission

My.Mission

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Let's just leave it at, i don't like paying for music...even though i'm really into music. Mostly small band's though. I find most my music from myspace.