Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Invisible Menu Options

• Please log in to reply

jackie65

jackie65

• Pip
  • 2 posts
When I click on the menu items, they are only visible if I drag the mouse under the item. How do I change the setting so that they are visible when I click on a topic such as "File Edit ..."?

Advertisements

Gravity Gripp

Gravity Gripp

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,815 posts
I'm not sure what you mean, can you take a screen shot of what you are seeing and attach it here?

jackie65

jackie65

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for your help, however, I do not know how to do that. But after 3 hours of trial and error, I realized I could "Restore" the settings on my computer. It is now working.

The problem was when you would click on "File, Edit View...."or right click on something the menu box that would open was clear. You could only view the contents by dragging the mouse over the area were the menu box should have been. I hope there is an easy solution to this problem.