Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Three word story

• Please log in to reply

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne.

Ness

Ness

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke

Advertisements

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly

I don't understand how I suddenly awoke when I was walking down the street a few minutes ago :)

Excal

Excal

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence!

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced

Excal

Excal

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into