Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Three word story

• Please log in to reply

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat

Darn... I was hoping that would be our new protagonist :)

Advertisements

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disapeared.

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disapeared. The passer-by wept

*Fredil Yupigo thinks that fran likes the *poof* sound that comes with disappearing :)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

*Fredil Yupigo thinks that fran likes the *poof* sound that comes with disappearing :)

:) :)

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disapeared. The passer-by wept rivers of tears

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disapeared. The passer-by wept rivers of tears at the disappearance

Happy 2k posts in advance, fran :)

annabackwards

annabackwards

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disapeared. The passer-by wept rivers of tears at the disappearance and also disappeared

This game is cool! Happy New Year's everyone :)

~edit: forgot my words had to be in bold~

Edited by annabackwards, 01 January 2008 - 06:01 AM.

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disappeared. The passer-by wept rivers of tears at the disappearance and also disappeared into the darkenss.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disappeared. The passer-by wept rivers of tears at the disappearance and also disappeared into the darkness. A slight drizzle

Advertisements

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Wow... I think this thing grows... uhh... three times as fast as the one word story! :)

Happy New Years, everyone.

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disappeared. The passer-by wept rivers of tears at the disappearance and also disappeared into the darkness. A slight drizzle on January 1st

It's snowing for me...

Edited by Fredil Yupigo, 01 January 2008 - 12:58 PM.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disappeared. The passer-by wept rivers of tears at the disappearance and also disappeared into the darkness. A slight drizzle on January 1st meant that the

annabackwards

annabackwards

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disappeared. The passer-by wept rivers of tears at the disappearance and also disappeared into the darkness. A slight drizzle on January 1st meant that the angry dogs could

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disappeared. The passer-by wept rivers of tears at the disappearance and also disappeared into the darkness. A slight drizzle on January 1st meant that the angry dogs could not lie! I

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

One fine day I was walking down the narrow alley when I saw a small rabbit walking with a cane and munching a piece of a cheeseburger. Suddenly a dog emerged from behind with a bone in his mitochondrion. Soon after that cute squirrels jumped over the bridge to Terabithia that was as long as a mongoose's tail. Suddenly, the swans began to play trumpets while singing along with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Suddenly, a storm blew in from a dog's tail. The scared chimpmunks scurried to their small rotten tents while tempests blew large colourful bubbles into bottles of old french champagne. They proceeded to burn down the whole village pumpkin while loudly singing Auld Lang Syne. I suddenly awoke to their ghastly smell of flatulence! Suddenly, another wave of nostalgia pierced Vampires came into some malfunctioned robot looking rooms. Waves of robots fired cannons indiscriminately at the vampires who magically disappeared into the night. The robots exorbitantly spent money on lollies and toiletries, in hopes of looking good and for fun. They drove down to the local bar chugging gallons of refined robotic oil and eating cheetos. Suddenly, a wave from a tsunami broke off and pulverized the robots into a million splinters. Meanwhile, a passer-by happened to drop his hat on a piece of poop, which quivered indiscriminately and immediately disappeared. Stained, the hat cried on its powerful pet Archon and also disappeared. The passer-by wept rivers of tears at the disappearance and also disappeared into the darkness. A slight drizzle on January 1st meant that the angry dogs could not lie! I propped them up