Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BIOS Error.

• Please log in to reply

cHk

cHk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Indeed it was strange. But whats even more strange is it hasnt come up on the second time I rebooted my computer. =) So ill ignore it for now.

Ive yet to play my computer long enough to see if the download had worked, so ill try and keep you updated.

MANY many thanks for all your patience and help.

You saved me lots of money and effort, for that I'm truely grateful.

Also could I get your opinium. Do you think my computer could run COD4? I've yet to decide whether to buy it.
If not could you recommend some upgrades? Maybe a graphics card or something.

I do think there is a problem with my card. Sometimes it just goes wrong, and graphics tend to either elongate over my screen or smere. There is also a few red/green spots over my screen. A friend mentioned its probably burnt out.

THanks and sorry for more hassle :)

Edited by cHk, 11 December 2007 - 04:41 AM.

Advertisements

Gravity Gripp

Gravity Gripp

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,815 posts
I don't see any reason why you couldn't run it. Your specs meet their requirements.

The screen glitches could very well be related to your video card. Maybe take some canned air to it before you go buy a new one.