Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Logo needed

• Please log in to reply

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Howdy,

Working on a new project, as usual :)

I'm working on an aviation forum (one of my hobbies). I don't want to mention the name just now because it's incomplete. I would however send you the address by PM, if you're interested.

Here's what we need.
  • A 100 X 300 logo. It can be bigger, smaller, we don't really mind, because our forum skin allows us much flexibility with the size.
  • The logo needs to have the forum name in it, perhaps with a small detail relating to aviation.
  • It needs to be in shades of blue. I will give you the exact skin details in a PM.
I was wondering if someone would like to help me with that seeing as I am clueless with Photoshop. I would offer you money, but I am a teen and I don't have any money on my PayPal account :) I could arrange something, but it's not going to be much. I would though, be quite happy to place your name and website address in the main page, as a gratitude to your service. If you're interested you can also get a special title in the forum :)

Please contact me through a PM if you're interested or leave a message here and I'll get back to you :)

Regards

Tal

Edited by landlord, 08 December 2007 - 06:56 PM.

Advertisements

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
I'll do it. :) I do have a fair bit of experience in PS, but not as much as the pros do, so if you don't mind, I can help you make it.

~Kelvin

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Thanks Kelvin! :) I don't mind that at all, as long as the job is done :) The logo is nothing complex, really. I'll send you a PM with the details :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,038 posts
  • MVP
shoot me one too landlord...i haven't had any fun in photoshop in a while

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,038 posts
  • MVP
logotest_copy.png a quick one just playin around with clouds and gradients (anyone who flies might recognize that as a piper cub....or not)