Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Weird Office Outlook (2003)/Security problem

• Please log in to reply

bit_4_bytes

bit_4_bytes

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Outlook keeps asking me for my password to access my email from the exchange server, I know part of the problem is because the computer is on a different domain, domain A is where the exchange server resides, and domain B is where the CPU is. I have used Outlook before on domain B where the password is kept and does not ask for (ever) again (because you have logged in to Windows already). Is there a configuration in Outlook where you can enter the password and keep it from doing this weird problem. It even happens when you try to refresh the connection between the CPU and exchange server.

Advertisements

Ax238

Ax238

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
Hello,

Have you tried the steps outlined in the following link?
"Stop Outlook from asking for an account password?" from the Ask Dave Taylor! Tech Support Blog

Let me know if this helps,

Ax