Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

L@@K:My Browser Wont Stop Closing, I go to log in on Runescape and my

• Please log in to reply

moose man125

moose man125

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I use internet explorer and firefox and have a good computer. Everytime i go to play runescape however when i click on a members world my browser just closes.... PLEASE HELP

Advertisements

ADNoland

ADNoland

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Well, I don't know what the problem definitly is, but I wonder if it could be something with the java, because that's when the game starts the java app and starts to load all the game content so you can play.

You may want to check and see that you have it first installed and the most updated version by going here.

If you do need to download it, or you may want to just reinstall it to be sure there are no problems, you can get it from their download page here.

moose man125

moose man125

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
been there done that...ive repaired java (the newest version) uninstalled and installed again and even checkedy firewall stuff...pls help

ADNoland

ADNoland

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Well, nothing else comes to mind, even as a possibility, that could be the cause of it.

You say this problem happens in both Firefox and IE? Do you get any sort of error message?

relientlink

relientlink

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Same here
Everytime i go to log into rs my broser closes
I dont think its a java error because i tested my computers java and it seems to be working fine.

Edited by relientlink, 31 July 2009 - 12:09 AM.