Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cell Phone Internal Memory

• Please log in to reply

Kayne Bishop

Kayne Bishop

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
I know it's a long shot, but there HAS to be a way to figure out a way to do it.

What I mean is, I would like to access my Samsung SPH-M500's internal Memory. I would like to fix some files that downloaded improperly even after multiple downloads. I am sure there is a way but searches have turned up fruitless.

So if anyone has an Idea I would appreciate it .

thank you

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
I'm not familiar with Samsung, but every Motorola that I have owned the last few years has come with this ability, you just have to purchase the software/cable from the manufacturer.

Kayne Bishop

Kayne Bishop

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Thanx, but The phone came with such a cable I think it has something to do with my carrier but I am not sure

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
One of the best places to look for answers for cell phones is here.

http://www.howardforums.com/

I really think what you are looking for is BitPim. This is a software that lets you access your cellphone thru a USB adapter to your computer. I use it all the time on my LG VX8300 phone. I copied some games i bought from verizon to my computer because they will not let you transfer them if you switch to a newer phone.

http://www.bitpim.org/

SRX660

Kayne Bishop

Kayne Bishop

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
thanks a lot I will try there. I hope I can find some answer, because its hard to retrieve things saved to the phone without having to use the internet on the phone . thanks again